1. From your speed survey data, create a comma-separated list of vehicles counted, starting from the
lowest speed recorded and ending with the highest speed recorded.
Lowest speed recorded = 35
Highest speed recorded = 55
Posted or proposed speed limit = 50
Vehicles counted: 1,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1,1
2. Copy the list of vehicles counted to the clipboard.
3. Click on the "Enter Data" link, above, to display the data entry page.
4. Enter the lowest speed recorded in your survey, highest speed recorded, and speed limit in the boxes provided.
5. Paste or type the list of vehicles counted into the Car Count field.
6. Enter a header for your report (Company, agency, address, etc.) in the Report Header field (optional).
7. Enter location data for the survey in the Location field (optional).
8. Click the button to perform the calculations and display the report.
Click on the "Save Report" and the "Print Report" links, above, for instructions on saving and printing your report.